Statistics and Operations Research faculty members are engaged in basic research in probability, statistics, stochastic processes, and optimization. In addition, STOR faculty are actively involved in interdisciplinary research, including genomics, biological modeling, environmental statistics, medical imaging, neuroscience, insurance and financial mathematics, revenue, workforce and supply-chain management, traffic flow and congestion, health-care, and computer and telecommunications networks. For more information on the research interests and projects of individual faculty members, please visit their websites. For more information about the various groups please see below.
Archived technical reports:
- Archive: Technical Reports 2009-2003
- Archive: Statistics Technical Reports, Pre-2003
- Archive: Operations Research Technical Reports, Pre-2003
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences
- The Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute