This page contains important information for STOR graduate students (and their advisers) regarding requirements and forms for the Ph.D. and M.S. degrees.
For all students:
- Departmental computing facilities
- Add-drop deadline and variable course credit
- Library Services: The UNC library system provides students and faculty with access to a wide range of datasets, journals, helpful tools for analyzing data (e.g. GIS), and consultations on organizing and maintaining your academic reputation. Click on the link for more information.
For M.S. and Ph.D. students seeking the M.S. degree:
For Ph.D. students:
- Policy concerning Comprehensive Written Exams
- Guidelines for establishing Ph.D. Committees and scheduling Oral Exams
- Overview of forms required for the Ph.D. degree
- Worksheet for Statistics Ph.D. students entering 2010 or before
- Worksheet for Statistics Ph.D. students entering 2011 or after
Information on comprehensive written exams: