Statistics and Operations Research faculty members are engaged in basic research in probability, statistics, stochastic processes, and optimization. In addition, STOR faculty are actively involved in interdisciplinary research, including genomics, biological modeling, environmental statistics, medical imaging, neuroscience, insurance and financial mathematics, revenue, workforce and supply-chain management, traffic flow and congestion, health-care, and computer and telecommunications networks. For more information on the research interests and projects of individual faculty members, please visit their websites. For more information about the various groups please click below:
Archived technical reports:
- Current Technical Reports
- Archive: Statistics Technical Reports, Pre-2003
- Archive: Operations Research Technical Reports, Pre-2003
This link contains information on some books authored or co-authored by faculty members of our department.
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences
- The Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute